Tuesday, April 11, 2006

LiveBlog of Scrubs

This one's for Jay...

8:33: Church choir...hee. Cox's "spiritual" dancing...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

8:35: Baby Dominoes - Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!

8:36: Constant pages...ouch. That's hitting a bit TOO close to home.

8:39: "Inflatable five!" Oh how I love The Todd.

8:41: "Maniac" in barbershop quartet with Ted pouring water down himself? Brilliant.

8:45: Love the Wizard of Oz, although "thanks" for getting "Follow the Yellow Brick Road" stuck in my head.

8:47: "And where do we meet up in heaven?"
"BY THE MILKSHAKE POOL ON THE LESBIAN CLOUD!!!"
"I love religion."
Best exchange ever.

8:49: "DEAD PEOPLE SHOULD BE DEAD!!!!" HAHAHAHAHA!!!

8:55: Okay, can someone get the tissues? God DAMN I hate this show sometimes! And...wow does "Ted" have a great voice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, not as much detail as my usual Snap Reactions to GA, but fun, nonetheless.

Was I right, or what? :-)

Dr. Gregory House said...

Suc a shame you stopped blogging :-/