Thursday, November 09, 2006

Almost Friday

Not much went on today. There was road construction all day long (how unusual...not) that made the house shake but that's about it. Looks like they're getting ready to pave the first five or so meters of everyone's driveway. Since mine is gravel you'll get no complaints from me. It was loud though. I will be so happy to never hear heavy equipment or power tools again.

The weather was absolutely beautiful - 50's and sunny, which is hella unusual for this time of year. Perhaps it's compensation for the sucktacular summer and fall we had. I went for a short walk during lunch, which was lovely.

Well, not much else going on. So far I've made it through two nights on call without being paged. I had insomnia last night so I'm praying to make it three.

No comments: