Monday, March 03, 2008

Back from Buffalo



97 miles in 4.5 days of paddling. Wow. It rocked. We got back Saturday night and I've spent every moment since trying to get everything back in order after being gone for ten days.

I have, however, found time to go for a 5K run yesterday and today. Yesterday was 28:56, giving me hope on being way ahead of where I was at this time last season. However, I was quickly brought down a notch by today's run, which was a surprising 29:22. I say surprising because I felt pretty good (if a little sore) and the weather was even better. Oh well. Better luck tomorrow!

Tonight is Karate. I could very well be testing tonight, although I'm actually hoping Sensei waits until Wednesday so I have more time for review. That's one thing I just haven't had time for yet. We shall see!

Tomorrow: Gym. I think.

No comments: