Thursday, June 23, 2011

Most Amazing Search Result Ever

It's always interesting to see how people find my blog. Some come from a link I have at a local website, a bunch come from Beginner Triathlete, and I get some from Google searches. Most of these are from years ago when I was a "House" fangirl and had a lot of "House"-related entries, but one from yesterday REALLY caught my eye. I clicked on the link that had brought a German reader here from Google, and this is what I got:



You'll need to click on it to get the full-size, but basically this reader found my blog while searching for pictures of triathlon women pissing. (The result was my profile picture.)

...sorry to disappoint dude. I know I'm all wet and glistening in that photo, but it's from a post-race jump in a fountain. No pissing here.

1 comment:

Ransick said...

Funny stuff! Who searches on stuff like that?