Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Oh the Noise, Noise Noise

Day T-1 and Counting.

I knew today was going to be a clusterf--k with the flooring contractors here, but MY GOD. SO loud. (Well, just as loud as you'd expect tearing out and putting in hardwood floors to be. Definitely did NOT help the headaches I've been having.



I had a late breakfast of steel-cut oats and a large apple. Man - all carbs definitely leaves me hungry yet bloaty right after. (I figured I might as well use the oatmeal up AND it's admittedly very easy to cook.)

Soon after, the contractors arrived, and first thing they did was pull out the appliances. No stove, no dishwasher, and the fridge is plugged in in the dining room for now.







Yikes.  Takeout for dinner tonight. THIS is why I'm waiting until Thursday to start.

No comments: