Monday, July 11, 2005

Too Much of a Good Thing

Yesterday was absolutely beautiful, so I decided to walk over to the beach. Despite only being there for about 3 1/2 hours and wearing SPF 10 I managed to get myself a nice case of sun poisoning. Aside from sporting the "White bikini with red skin" look, I have nausea and chills. Much fun. The funny part is that I had to work from home today because aside from not feeling well, I couldn't figure out a work-appropriate outfit that didn't require a bra.

I spoke with management about the Evil Neighbors Next Door on Thursday. They said to call the concierge next time they're too loud or smoking pot. I was pissed at first but then realized that even if they WANT to kick these guys out, they can't evict without documented proof. Aside from a party on Saturday (Over by 1, so I let it go), they've been quiet, so we'll see what happens.

No comments: