Monday, October 10, 2005

Fun, Excitement and Frustration

Fun:

I went up north this weekend with VeggieSis. Thanks to traffic and bad weather (and the fact that VeggieSis drives like a 75-year-old despite being 22), it took six hours to get to MomTook's house. The hike was called off because it was pouring rain all weekend, so we went to Lake Placid instead. (Dragging CrazySis away from her house and PoopsaLot, who should be renamed GrowsaLot.) We did some shopping, and I went a little crazy at the Gap Outlet.

Excitement:

I got a call from the TKD studio on Thursday. The Black Belt ceremony is TONIGHT! Woohoo! I still can't believe I'm actually a black belt now.

Frustration:

Ummm...*LOL* Now I can't remember what I was going to put under here. It definitely includes trying to plan my damn trip to Spain to visit KornGirl. (Very difficult since we only communicate over e-mail and there's the six hour time difference.)

No comments: