Friday, October 07, 2005

These Are the People in Your Neighborhood

I haven't mentioned this, but a major shout-out needs to go to Neighbors 2.0 . They've been here for slightly over a month now and it's wonderful to have normal adult human beings as neighbors. I now officially love my place (Despite a dream last night that I was the only person in the building who did).

Also, I found out from one of the maintenance guys that they will eventually be converting the building to condos like its sister building on the other side of the parking lot. I walked by a realtor's office the other day and saw that I could afford a top-floor two bedroom apartment in the other building. Hopefully this means I will be able to purchase my current place which, although a corner apartment, is one bedroom and only on the fourth floor.

2 comments:

chindi said...

It sucks that the first comment you got after not commenting in a few weeks was a spam comment. I hope you get the place.

Veronica B. said...

Yeah, no kidding. I really DON'T want to have to start forcing people to authenticate, but may have to.

And...thanks! We'll see what happens.