Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I Am Blue (Ba da dee dah dee dah)

Sorry I haven't been posting as much lately. It's just that nothing much has been happening and I haven't really felt much like writing.

I was hoping to get my brown belt last night, but of COURSE that didn't happen despite me stating to Sensei that I was indeed back for good now. His excuse is that his printer (for the certificate) is giving him problems. Again. I've had belts delayed before for the same exact reason. It's like, just give me the damn belt and we'll worry about the certificate later. It ESPECIALLY irks when FakeDaughter has THREE FUCKING STRIPES. In TWO MONTHS. I'm sorry, I don't CARE that she's been going four nights a week. That's fucking RIDICULOUS. If everything else in my life were going fine, I wouldn't really care, but this is just like the icing on the suck cake that is my life lately.

Anyway, I'm going to help out with the kid's class today, not just for brownie points but because it's the only other day this week I can go. I have a blind date tomorrow (more on that in a sec), I assume Thursday's class will be cancelled, and Fridays are no longer happening.

And yes, tomorrow is a blind date with one of MomTook's coworker's brothers. I've seen his picture and he looks pretty nice, so there's going to be an after-work get-together at the local watering hole. I must be desperate to agree to a blind date basically set up by my mother. Should be interesting to see how it goes.

No comments: