Thursday, November 01, 2007

Still No Baby...

Argh...the suspense is killing me. Oh well. Shot an e-mail over to MomTook and CrazySis has a doctor's appointment today so maybe that will get things going. MomTook also said that's she's ready to head over there and feed her spicy food and take her for rides over bumpy roads. Hee.

Did get about a dozen trick-or-treaters last night. It still surprises me how late they come nowadays. I was still getting stragglers wellafter seven. (Which doesn't sound late, but I went at like five when I was a kid, not to mention the fact that around here it's pitch black out at that time this time of year.)

I'm hoping to go shopping and get my hardware all put back in during lunch, but I'm afraid to go. Just like when I went for a walk today I was afraid that was when I would be getting the call from MomTook.

No comments: