Friday, May 27, 2005

Craziness

This week has been insane (hence the lack of updates).

Tuesday:

  • PoopsaLot was born at 4:00 a.m. Here she is in her poopy glory:

Poopsalot

Please excuse my brother-in-law-to-be's ineptness with a camera.

  • I saw Bono at a book-signing and found out that it is indeed possible to literally be swept away by a crowd.

Thursday:

  • Worked from home (sometimes just being able to work in jeans or pajamas feels like a "break.")
  • Packed another three boxes. It STILL looks like I've barely done anything. This twenty-box limit I gave the moving company is starting to freak me out.

Tonight:

  • More packing
  • TKD (Third night this week. Go me!)
  • Packing for the trip
  • Laundry

Tomorrow:

  • Getting up early to head up North and hitch a ride to CrazySis's place with DadTook and BabySis.

No comments: