Wednesday, May 18, 2005

"Three Stories"

Well, I was going to do a LiveBlog of "Three Stories" but I just got sucked into the episode. Once the lecture started I completely forgot about my computer.

That was by far the best episode of the season thus far, mainly because of the totally different type of plot. No patient of the week, no clinic time, nothing. Just one lecture of three cases beautifully and seamlessly woven together. Writers, I salute you. Hugh, I salute YOU.

Some favorite moments: House's expression when Carmen Electra takes her pants off and his subsequent territorialism of her. Delivery of "Puncture wound." Finally getting the backstory of House's infarction and it putting a lot of the pieces of the puzzle that is House together. "Can you hear me now?" "I'm not going to like you, am I?" Almost no Cameron.

Wow. I almost wish THIS was the season finale because I don't know if any episode can top it.

No comments: