Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Totally Tubular Tuesday

Took last night off from TKD to let my back muscles recover from the Amazing Double Jumping Spinning Kick Pip Should Never Ever Attempt Again. My back is still pretty sore today, but not nearly as bad as yesterday. I may attempt class tonight.

Got home and guess what had arrived? MY ATARI I BID ON E-BAY!!! Got the bad boy hooked up (including an old-school press button "Cable/Game" switch. Not AS old school as the TV/Game switch, but close.) and played some Asteriods and Pac-Man. Unfortunately one of the controllers doesn't work and the other one is missing its joystick cover. I will have to e-mail the seller.

Watched "Lemony Snicket" last night. I usually like Burton or Burton-esque movies, but this one just didn't really do it for me for some reason. Ah well.

Later tonight: Stay tuned for a potential House live blog.

No comments: