Sunday, June 12, 2005

Hello from Quincy

Well, I'm here. My mail isn't being forwarded despite filling out a change of address form and I seem to have a slight bug problem in the kitchen, but otherwise things are going fairly well.

I went to BeachGirl's housewarming party last night, which was pretty fun. I only knew a couple people, so I played wallflower a bit. Luckily a fellow wallflower who also didn't know anyone except BeachGirl arrived, so I hung out with him a lot. BeachGirl was fed many shots and passed out early, which was pretty funny. I was fine, only having seven Coronas the entire night.

Well, tomorrow is work. I have to do a firewall change at 8:00 p.m., which sucks. I'll probably do it from home. I still have to figure out my new commuting-work-TKD schedule.

No comments: