Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Life Goes On

Yesterday was spent unpacking my office, a true joy considering a.) I spent all weekend unpacking my apartment and b.) my new cubicle is approximately the size of my crotch. In the end I managed to fit everything in and it actually looks pretty nice.

Went to TKD for the first time in almost a month, so I'm sore today. It felt really good to exercise though. I'm really feeling like a slug after being inactive for so long. I can't wait to go again today, especially since it's about twenty degrees cooler.

Not much else new. I'm on a neverending conference call (my piece is over but I hate hanging up mid-meeting) and waiting for the maintenance guy to arrive and replace my screen door.

It feels SO GOOD to get back to something resembling a normal life. :-)

No comments: