Tuesday, July 17, 2007

New 5K Personal Best!

Had Karate last night...not much new there, although I started learning Shinto. Oh. My. God. OVERLOAD. I'm psyched to be learning a new kata, but god DAMN am I going to be on this one for a while. Mr. Z made me feel really good by saying that my Gojushiho pattern was miles ahead of FakeDaughter's.

Ran my 5K route today for the first time in two weeks. (I've been doing a 3.6 mile route.) I blasted through my previous best of 28:26 with a time of 27:01. That's right, bitches. It's amazing because just a month or so ago I was trying desperately to break thirty.

Tonight's the first Sundowner Series paddle, whatever the hell it is. Mr. Z aren't sure, exactly. It's not really a formal race, per se. Oh well. It's paddling and that's all that matters.

Okay, break time's over. Back to work!

No comments: