Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Update (Mostly Bitching)

Went down to Connecticut for Fourth of July. It was a long (five hours each way) trip, but well worth it. I had an absolute blast, got to see my extended family for the first time in years, and got the hell out of Dodge, as the saying goes.

Shit has been stressful here. The situation with the house has reared its ugly head after months of nothing happening. In the meantime, neither Zoning Board member nor lawyer will return my letters or calls while Evil Neighbor keeps harassing me. Also, in the past month I've had to scoop up THREE piles of dogshit from my yard. Dr. Z says there's no dog deterrent and the only thing to do aside from fencing my yard in is to call Animal Control and rat out Evil Neighbor for letting his dogs run around unleashed.

Screwed up my kata in front of one of the senseis in class last week, preventing me from getting a promotion. What really bugs my shit is a.) this has bitten me in the ass before and b.) it will probably be forever until I get another chance. I am SO pissed off at myself.

Also, thanks to several unexpected medical and dental bills, I'm down to pretty much NO money until Monday.

Gee, aren't you glad I updated?

No comments: