Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Rainy Wednesday

Not much new...the Sundowner time trial went fairly well. Dr. Z and I posted a 59 minute 6-miler, which is a good time for us. It was definitely a good practice for Saturday's race.

My title insurance actually got back to me yesterday. I nearly had a heart attack that somebody actually responded to me with The House Thing. Maybe I can finally get started on putting this whole thing behind me once and for all.

Didn't go for a run this morning. I was supposed to do a light 2-mile jog but it's rainy and cold out and I'm feeling run down. I suspect my thyroid is off again, dammit. Unfortunately my next appointment isn't until September. Tonight will most likely be sparring night at Karate anyway, so I'll still get a good workout in.

Other than that, it's just a cold, rainy, boring Wednesday.

No comments: