Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Snore

So...yesterday was quiet. I ended up not going to help out with the kids' Karate class. I just wasn't up for it. The fatigue, joint pain and pile of hair in the towel yesterday has me thinking that going on The Pill has thrown off my thyroid levels. Luckily I have a phone consult with my endocrinologist tomorrow.

Got on the ball with getting stuff done this morning though, so that's something. It's actually supposed to hit the magicial 25 degrees, so I'm planning on going on my first run in ages. I also have speedskating and karate, so I may be exhausted by tonight.

1 comment:

Robert said...

This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article. best snore guard