Tuesday, December 18, 2007

SNOW

Well, we did indeed get pounded with snow on Sunday. JewishMom ended up cancelling the snowshoe because she had to get out to Plattsburgh for Monday before the snow hit. I ended up going to MomTook's instead. Saturday night I went to a wine-tasting party. I originally just did NOT feel like going because I was just exhausted for some reason, but I took a disco nap and managed to drag myself out there.

I ended up having a lot of fun. As JewishMom had mentioned, the group was actually women my age. Unfortunately they were all women my age who were married with young children. They were all talking about baby/toddler stuff so I felt kinda out of the loop. Oh well. I'll go to next month's get-together just to see if I click better the second time.

Didn't do too much on Sunday with the storm except to shovel. (Which I also did yesterday.)

Yesterday was a pretty boring Monday - work, Karate, etc.

No comments: