Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The Beat Goes On...

Not much new. Had another intense discussion with Dr. Z that didn't feel like it accomplished anything. Argh. I know he's in a very uncertain place right now and therefore can't make any guarantees, but it's still frustrating as hell. I just don't want us right back where we were before we broke up.

Other than that it was a pretty normal Monday. I skipped Karate once again, which was moot since Sensei never even showed up and Dr. Z ended up running class. Oh well. My leg needed another day of healing anyway. I'm going to walk 5K today and if that goes well I'm speedskating tomorrow. I'll also go to Karate if I can get up the stones to apologize to Sensei.

Have my dental cleaning in a couple hours...fun. God I hate the dentist.

No comments: