Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Wednesday Blues

God do I hate Wednesdays. Mondays and Tuesdays you're still fresh from the weekend, and Thursdays and Fridays you can see the weekend in sight, but Wednesdays are kind of in the middle of nowhere. It doesn't help that Wednesdays are my big meeting days.

To be more upbeat, I had a hell of a run today. It was tough and I felt like I was sucking wind the entire time, but I managed a 27:09 5K despite wind gusts of 30-40 miles an hour. I didn't feel like running because I've been super-depressed since Monday, but I forced myself to go because it's the last day of our Indian summer before we go back down to the 20's and now I'm glad I went.

Yesterday the handyman came and fixed the basement door, making it less drafty without purchasing a storm door. (Although I do eventually want storm doors on both doors, I'm more than happy to save that money right now.) He also looked at the crack in the basement ceiling and said that it didn't look like water damage to him, so I should be fine to patch it.

Well, that's it for now. There's a whole thing with Karate but I just don't feel like getting into it. Maybe tomorrow.

No comments: