Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Am I Boring You Yet?

Heh. Sorry, once again not much for updates.

Saturday, Dr. Z bought me an early Christmas present - a three month membership to the gym to get me through winter. Yay! I was happy to go back.

Sunday I went hiking up Pitchoff with Dr. Z and JewishMom, but had to turn back early when my front foot slipped and my back foot caught in a root at the same time, tweaking my knee in a very bad way. Luckily, lots of ice and elevation the rest of the day healed things up nicely.

Monday I broke in my new gym membership. I jogged on the treadmill - knee felt fine - and then did chest and triceps for weightwork. Unfortunately by the time evening came around the lack of sleep the night before caught up with me and I didn't go to Karate.

Tuesday I went to the gym again and did the bike for 25 minutes on level two. I wanted to keep it light and had to keep it short because of meetings. I worked back and biceps downstairs.

Today probably won't see me at the gym since I need to use what little free time I have to go grocery shopping. However, I'm going to Karate if I have to drag myself kicking and screaming.

No comments: