Thursday, December 22, 2005

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Aside from working like a dog all week, I was paged FOUR times last night, including once when I had just gotten downtown to finish up my Christmas shopping. I was in the middle of looking for a certain item for Dugan when my pager went off, which meant calling in, trekking all the way BACK to Quincy, working the problem, and trekking back INTO Boston.

I did manage to finish everything up, except that one item for Laura, which I had to give up on temporarily because unlike the other stuff I had to buy, I'm not sure where I'm going to find it.

Anyway, I have a kajillion things to do between today and when I leave for the North at 1:00 tomorrow. However, after that, it's a week off for me. Hooray!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is a kajillion larger or smaller than a billion and 6?

And, is that a *metric* kajillion?