Monday, December 19, 2005

Medical Mayhaps

I haven't had to go to a doctor in over six months, but am now making up for it with a vengeance.

My toe was itching, swollen and red on Friday, so I went to the doctors when I woke up Saturday and it was even worse. After an hour of waiting, I found out that I had managed to get an infection. The doctor said that it was a good thing I came in because it was starting to spread and would have been a lot worse if I had waited even till Sunday. Antibiotics four times a day and no Tae Kwon Do for me.

Unfortunately I was stupid enough to not mention my month-long earache (because I was so annoyed about waiting for so long and my toe was THROBBING) and I woke up this morning with my ear hurting bad enough to make me eye my cat's Tresaderm drops. Guess I'll be calling AGAIN today. At least they can check my foot while I'm there. Sigh.

On a bright note, there's a company holiday party tonight. At the Museum of Science. How cool is that? I'm tempted to dress up since I live in jeans, working from home.

No comments: