Sunday, December 18, 2005

Dusting off the Blog

Sorry for the...gulp...two month absence. It's been a crazy fall, is all I can say. I'm not even going to try to cover everything that's happened.

Anyway, saw "King Kong" today with StarWarsGeek. Most excellent indeed. I was saddened to learn that Peter Jackson is now taking a (much deserved) year break as I am anxious to find out what his next project is going to be.

Also stumbled upon this, which is playing on television right now: Dracula 3000, starring Coolio and Casper Van Diem. Oh Sci-Fi Channel, how I love your staggeringly bad movies with even more staggeringly bad "stars."

(Best quote from IMDB regarding this film: "This is, by far, the single biggest waste of hours you could otherwise spend contemplating the importance of dish towels and their effect on your life." )

No comments: