Friday, January 20, 2006

I Rule, My Feet Suck

I managed to get up this morning at six and walk for an hour. (I would say at the crack of dawn, but it was still pitch black outside.) It was nice though - I walked along the beach and watched the sun rise over the ocean. Definitely made it worth waking up at an ungodly hour. (It wouldn't have been so bad, but my business line woke me up at 12:30 in the morning. They didn't even leave a message. I've become addicted to the caller ID on my business phone, but from now on that bad boy goes OFF at night.)

Also, my toe seems to have halted its onward growth of The Lumps That Won't Go Away. It's even, dare I say it, looking better. I've been soaking my foot in salt water hot enough to cook my toes, a trick I learned healing my piercings, and it seems to have helped. Unfortunately, I now have ANOTHER one on the big toe of my OTHER foot. I am PISSED. I actually suspected a couple days ago because the knuckle had started itching just like the other toe had in the beginning, but didn't look because I didn't want to even think about having the same problem all over again.

At least I already have an appointment with a supposedly excellent podiatrist set up, even if it's not until the ninth. In the meantime, my left foot will now be joining the other one in the soaks.

Sigh.

No comments: