Thursday, January 12, 2006

Pardon Me While I Bitch

Sorry, but it's been one of those weeks:

1.) The tattoo thing still has me so angry that I can barely concentrate on work, so I haven't gotten much done this week. Plus, it's not like I can even FIX the tattoo until it's healed. What REALLY pisses me off is that there's "blowout" on one of the clock hands, which can't really be fixed. (Blowout is when the ink "bleeds" a bit, so it's not a nice sharp line.)

2.) My toe is looking even WORSE, so venting via Tae Kwon Do is STILL out of the question. Once again, I'm supposed to WAIT for it to magically clear up on its own. However, for this I'm going to call UsedCarSalesman, who said he knows an excellent podiatrist he's referred other people to.

Okay, bitching done. On the bright side, I'm hanging out with SevenofColorado tonight, which will be Most Fun. Also, tomorrow night is the new Battlestar Galactica episode. Yay!

No comments: