Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Hump Day

I usually hate the phrase "hump day," but this week feels like I am indeed trying to get over a mountain and over to the downhill known as "the weekend." I can't believe it's only freakin' Wednesday. (The fact that it's cool and overcast doesn't help.)

Made my calls to the contractors yesterday. IronDad promised to show up this week. Turns out there was a nasty storm upstate so he's been by the border cleaning that up. Kermit the Kontractor still hasn't returned my voicemail.

Dr. Z and I got a new personal best around the lake last night - under 26 minutes to complete a lap. Yay! Of course, we almost got rammed by a couple who obviously didn't know how to steer a canoe. I canNOT wait for the tourists to leave. Two more weeks.

Tomorrow is the last fun run of the season, followed by Saturday being the last canoe race. I can't believe summer is coming to an end already!

No comments: