Thursday, August 16, 2007

Hurlage

Just got back from the Fun Run. Although my time was still better than the last time we ran this particular course, my stomach was bothering me the entire time. And I, Pip, for the first time ever, crossed the finish line and puked. Yeppers. Hurlage. Blowing chunks. The technicolor yawn.

I think it was the popcorn. I ate a bag of microwave popcorn around three. I thought three hours would be plenty of time to digest, but I guess the "extra butter" part takes a bit longer.

In other news, I bought a graphite racing paddle after the Sundowner on Tuesday. Although they said "no problem" to getting it cut to size before Saturday's race, I STILL haven't heard back from them. Considering it's Thursday night and they're all the way out in Lake Clear, I am NOT impressed. I will have to call tomorrow. And most likely make a hell of a long trip. (Which is better than if they call and the damn thing's not ready.)

No comments: