Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I Hate Contractors

Since nothing much happened yesterday, I'm going to bitch about contractors, this rant being brought to you by seeing Kermit the Kontractor's truck parked in SneakyNeighbor's driveway across the street.

First of all, I've been waiting since last OCTOBER for my tub to be fixed. Yes folks, I haven't had a bath in NINE MONTHS. (I DO shower, so save the BO comments.) I saw Kermit a couple weeks ago (only because I was outside about to go for my run and he was once again parked across the street, not because HE EVER CONTACTS ME) and he said he'd be around soon to fix the tub. STILL hasn't come. I know it's the busy season for contractors, but maybe he should have kicked Tony the Tub Guy's ass back in winter.

Secondly, IronDad STILL hasn't shown up to look at the two dead trees in my yard. It's been a MONTH. Once again, I know he's busy but godDAMN. Unfortunately, because he's also a friend I can't really yell at him.

In any case, I'm going to force myself to call both of them today.

Man, I have GOT to learn how to do this shit myself.

No comments: