Thursday, June 18, 2009

Taper Taper

Yesterday I definitely felt the results of the circuit training class followed by Tuesday's tempo run. I could barely WALK, forget running. Luckily it was my day off anyway.

Karate class was not good. We had to come up with bunkai, or self-defense from our kata and then show Sensei. I totally froze and not only came up with only five instead of the eight required for black belts, I totally blanked and could only remember two when it was time to show Sensei. Suckage. Oh well.

Today's run was tougher than it should have been because I'm still a bit sore plus it's humid and raining. I did four miles in 34:42. I decided to skip tonight's Fun Run since the competitor in me has trouble dogging it when there's other people around. I might still go to hang out - depends on if the weather improves or not.

Tomorrow will be a two mile jog and some light Karate.

Saturday - TRAIL RACE! YAY!

No comments: