Friday, January 30, 2009

Breaking 15!

Happy Friday Everyone!

It was finally warm enough to run outside today. I wore my neck warmer this time and was able to do more because everytime my lungs would start aching from the cold I'd take a few breaths through it and the lungs would feel better.

Because next Saturday's Fun Run is four miles, I upped my distance to 3.5 miles today, which I completed in 30:53 for a pace of 8:50. I'm really happy because at least Sunday-Tuesday should be warm enough to run outside. I plan to take Wednesday off, do an easy three miles on Thursday, a two mile jog on Friday and then go for it on Saturday. Even though it's just for fun, I still want to do the best I can, of course!

When I did my log today, I realized that I had logged over 15 miles in a week (16.2, to be exact) for the first time since last October. YAY! It's funny because my appetite's really picked up over the past couple days and I was wondering why. Now I know!

Tonight is Karate with Dr. Z and tomorrow should be skiing as long as the weather holds.

No comments: