Wednesday, January 07, 2009

On the Mend

Good Morning Folks!

After a week and a half of being sick, I think I'm finally starting to turn a corner. It'll be a while before I'm up to training again, but at least I can see a light at the end of the tunnel.

I went back to Urgent Care on Monday, where I was diagnosed with bronchitis from all the hacking and coughing. Luckily I had clear and pneumonia-free chest films. (Of course, my otherwise quite decent insurance has a high deductible for diagnostic scans, so said films will cost me a fortune, but that's another story.)

By Monday night, I felt well enough to visit the dojo for a little while. It was fight night, but I only stayed through the sparring drills in the beginning before I started to tire out. (Yes, just from sitting on the bench.) Dr. Z, sick himself, had to be practically dragged away.

I'll go and watch class again tonight if it's held, but there might be a snow day called due to a nasty storm that's supposed to come through.

No comments: