Monday, January 05, 2009

Quick Update

Just a quick update to let you all know that yes, I am STILL sick. That's eight days for those who are counting. I don't think I've EVER been sick anywhere near this long before. Argh. I went to Urgent Care on Friday and was diagnosed with a particularly nasty version of this year's flu and told to come back if it didn't clear up in a a few days. It's been a few days and I still feel like death warmed over, so I'll probably go back this afternoon.

In the meantime, I've missed out on two big hikes with JewishMom and lots of gym time. The Karate school was closed all week, so at least I haven't missed any classes YET. Tonight's will be the first. I was considering going and watching but I don't want to infect anyone.

Anyway, get out there and play in the snow for me!

No comments: