Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Even Faster Today

Last night's Karate class was thankfully low-key: Kata review. (Which I needed more of anyway after being out for so long.) I was a bad brown belt and didn't volunteer to take a turn teaching the kyu belts, but a.) I was using up the last of my energy as it was and b.) Mr. G had already started them on self-defense drills, which are NOT my specialty in the least.

Today's gym workout went great. I started at a 10:20 pace and after 15 minutes bumped it up to 10:00. It still felt pretty easy so on Thursday I'm going to go for around a 9:30 and see how it feels. I only coughed a little bit at the end, so my lungs are definitely on the mend. Yay!

Tomorrow will be bike and maybe a LITTLE weightlifting, followed by Karate in the evening. We'll see how it goes.

On a technical note, sorry for the ugly "Page Not Found" error for my "Who's Reading Me" blog tool. Mine is not the only blog showing it, so they must be down. If it continues, I'll remove it. Hopefully I won't have to - I love seeing where y'all are coming from.

No comments: