Thursday, October 04, 2007

And so it goes...

Not much has happened since Monday. I did find out on Tuesday from Mr. Z that Sensei is considering promoting me to brown belt again. I thought it might happen last night since that's about the amount of warning one gets, but Sensei didn't say a thing about it. We sparred last night and ClimbingSensei clocked me good on the back of the head. I had to take a couple seconds to shake off the stars. RetiredSensei wasn't wearing a shirt under his gi and I had the disturbing revelation that at 65 (or so) he has an amazing chest that most 30 year old men would kill for.

Managed to get ahold of the handyman yesterday to fix the doors (and potentially the support walls outside that need to be remortared.) He's supposed to come by around 11. I also pinged Kermit the Kontractor about replacing my tub, but we'll see if it happens in the next two weeks like he originally promised. I've now been tubless for a year.

Well, that's it for now. We'll see what today brings.

No comments: