Thursday, October 11, 2007

I Hate This Week

Well, Day Three of contractors is going on. I got my ass out of bed at 6:30 but they didn't show up until 8:00 today. Of course, I'm just happy they showed up at all. (I've now had enough experience with contractors to not take that for granted.) Kermit the Kontractor also showed up. Turns out I'll get to see PhillieFan next week as he'll be back to patch the drywall yet again.

I ended up not going to Karate last night. Even some most righteous tunage just couldn't get me pumped up enough. I almost did it...I was like..."YEAH! Let's GO...ummm...sit on the couch like a lump." Oh well. Between the contractors being here and them using the spare room as storage, I haven't been able to practice my kata anyway.

On a positive note, I'm pretty much all caught up at work. Just have to finish up my monthly report. Yay!

Also positive? Tomorrow's Friday. That means the end of the Week from Hell. Double yay!

No comments: