Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Coming Back with a Vent

Wow...I knew it had been a while, but I didn't realize that I hadn't posted at ALL in September. Well, I'm back, but having the shittiest week in a long time (and it's only Tuesday morning).

Good stuff first: The Colorado trip was pretty awesome. I climbed my first 14er, which was tough but so worth it. It was only Dr. Z, Slave2Fashion and I, unfortunately. Three people just isn't enough when they're the only ones you're going to see for five days.

Now all the bad shit. In barely over twelve hours, I shit you not, I found out that FakeDaughter got promoted to brown belt while I was gone, Dr. Z and I had a major falling out (I still don't know what's going to happen), and my Title Insurance just got back to me saying they don't have to help me with the Zoning Board issue.

First, FakeDaughter. It was bad enough when Sensei hurried to promote her to my level and then said we couldn't spar, but giving (and I do mean giving) her a brown belt when he said *I* wasn't ready was a real slap in the face. And I feel like by waiting until I was gone he went behind my back so that he'd be able to promote her first. When I saw her belt last night I literally had to go to the ladies room to compose myself.

Then after class I had it out with Dr. Z. I won't go into it except to say I finally called him on all the bullshit he's put me through in the past year. Once again, I have no idea if I'm going to retain my one close friend here or not.

Oh, and in addition I found out yesterday that I have no choice but to go under general anastesia for my surgery at the end of the month. This despite the fact that I have a history or horrible recovery from it.

So like I said, suckiest week ever.

No comments: