Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Misc. Stuff

Well, I spent most of yesterday recovering from staying out late watching the ALCS. Go Sox! PhillieFan was hurting too so I made us a hey-uge pot of strong coffee. I ended up falling asleep in front of the MNF at 9:00. I woke up at 11 and went to bed and didn't wake up again until 7:20. Talk about needing sleep!

Went to Karate last night and got some work in on my kata, although we spent most of the class on two-step kumite. I found out that I will (finally) be tested for my brown belt tomorrow. Yay! Most people wouldn't want that stress the night before surgery but I welcome the distraction.

Spent a good chunk of the day trying to find a somewhat-affordable option for replacing my cellphone. Verizon gave me a new Razr for half price with a contract extension. I didn't like extending my contract, but it was better than paying the full $220 for the phone.

I'm also doing some last-minute items before Thursday - grocery shopping, laundry, that sort of thing. Amazing how much you have to do just to take four days to recover.

No comments: