Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Blah

Well, on a positive note, I finally got around to setting up my receiver. The surround sound doesn't do much with cable, but the difference while watching DVDs is awesome. Still can't get the optical cable to work for some reason. It appears to be carrying the light signal, but maybe it got damaged somehow.

Once again, it was a day of distraction with the contractor here. It was good because it forced me to work and keep my mind off of things. Otherwise I would have spent yet another day crying off and on. Looks like I'll have a third day of distraction too - although things are looking a lot better, they still need to do all the finishing work.

So...yeah. STILL no resolution on anything. Well, I'll drag (and I mean DRAG) my ass to Karate. Who knows? Maybe I'll actually get promoted. I ain't holding my breath though.

No comments: