Tuesday, October 16, 2007

*Snore*

Quiet Tuesday here. On a positive note, we finally had a sunny day after almost two weeks of heavy clouds. It's not supposed to last, but it certainly was nice while it lasted.

Found a Mexican tortilla soup recipe to conquer in my quest to learn how to cook. I just need to go to the Big Grocery Store for green chiles. (The Local Health Store didn't have them.)

I'm going to help out in Karate tonight. With so many things out of my control right now, I want to exercise what control I DO have with getting my brown belt. Not that I have any say, but at least there's something I can DO to sway things my way. (Unlike the Dr. Z thing and the surgery thing and the tub thing.)

Well, that's about it. They can't all be interesting days, after all.

1 comment:

Robert said...

Amazing knowledge and I like to share this kind of information with my friends and hope they like it they why I do. stop snoring devices