Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Going Nuts with the Waiting

Ended up not going to Karate last night. I just couldn't deal with teaching kids after just teaching on Monday. Got an e-mail this morning from Sensei saying he was going to be there, so it looks like my Brown Belt test is going to be delayed yet AGAIN. Hence with the waiting.

Dr. Z still hasn't made any decisions and is pretty much pretending issues don't exist. I need to pin him down at least a little bit so that I can eat and sleep again. In the meantime, with the waiting over here.

PhillieFan is supposed to show up tomorrow, but we'll see. In the meantime, waiting for a working tub.

Surgery is a week from tomorrow. I'm dreading it but all there is to do is...say it with me...wait.

I hate waiting on things I can't control. Sigh.

No comments: