Friday, October 19, 2007

Finally Friday

Although nothing's been fully resolved, PhillieFan has indeed shown up the past two days. Hurrah! The cracks are slowly but surely being fixed, just as my bathroom is almost looking like a bathroom again.

It's unseasonably warm for the second day in a row. Yesterday hit the low seventies and today's supposed to be even warmer. It's not even nine and it's already 64 degrees outside. In October. In the Adirondacks. Amazing. I may even *gasp* sunbathe during lunch.

Anyway, I'm hoping to take it easy this weekend because I'm in such bad shape for my surgery as it is. Dr. Z wants me to come along to the martial arts tournament, but I have to weigh which is less stressful - getting up at 5 in the morning and driving a total of six hours but having an all-day distraction from things or sleeping in and resting but risking getting caught up in all the shit that's going on. I have to decide soon though. Argh. In any case, at least Sunday should be restful.

No comments: